I am Tom Ordonez.
I took Neural Networks before it was hot. Worked in a signal processing lab with other mad scientists. Wrote code in Java. Managed engineering projects. Managed marketing projects. Built websites and apps. I have been to CES, Pycon, Rubyconf, Sourcecon and other large conferences. I spend most of my free time drinking tea and learning tech.
Inspired by the Open Source Data Science Masters by Clare Corthell. I am taking my own MS in Data Science using Coursera, Udemy, books, Stackoverflow and open source tools.
My current tools are:
- Fedora Linux
I am following this iterative process:
- Input: Get data, process data
- Engine: Analysis, modeling, development
- Output: Prototype, report, loop.
This website is now focused on my quest to conquer data science.
Follow my quest to conquer data science
Sign up to my newsletter to learn more about my quest to conquer data science. I will send you a weekly newsletter with things I have been learning.
You can also contact me here:
Send me an email to: tomordonezworks - gmail.
- If you are looking for old content. I removed all old content and started this site from zero.
- If you are in Miami and want to hang out.
- If you would like to connect about anything :)